We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Commercial Manager to continue to develop and drive Origin’s profitable growth and success. The role will involve working collaboratively with the directors and senior management to plan, develop and implement the business strategy, including all commercial aspects from prospecting, pitching to closing contract negotiations.
You will be working with a wide range of clients that offer you diverse and unique challenges as well as opportunities to gain experience and learn, applying your expert skills and knowledge in a number of sectors, including Fintech.
The Commercial Manager will play an integral role in identifying new business opportunities, supporting client retention, and maximising current business potential. The role will also provide essential customer integration and oversee the delivery of agreed objectives. A typical working day will involve managing the new business pipeline, supporting the marketing strategy, networking, building internal and external relationships, and delivering on agreed targets.
You will be working with a wide range of new and existing clients that offer you diverse and unique challenges as well as opportunities to grow and learn, applying your expert sales and commercial acumen in the Fintech sector.
What you will need to have to succeed in this role
Qualifications and experience:
Aptitude and traits:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing, delivering, and succeeding in a B2B commercial/sales & marketing role, preferably within an agency.
- Experience of developing and implementing a sales strategy.
- Experience of working with international clients.
- Successful track record of customer relationship management.
- A sound knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- Strong commercial mind set with an entrepreneurial flair.
- The ability to work using your own initiative and make sound decisions.
- Confident ability to present to clients using different platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Builds relationships easily at all levels.
- The ability to negotiate and has clarity of communication to demonstrate own point of view.
- Sharp, up-to-date technology skills.
- Demonstrates a positive can-do attitude, even under pressure.
- Sharp, up-to-date technology skills.
- A positive can-do attitude, even under pressure.
- Work collaboratively with others and is highly organised.
- Harnesses a hunger for continuous learning and improvement.
Benefits of working with Origin
Reward: A competitive salary plus benefits (dependent on experience), and plenty of opportunities to grow from there.
Full-time hybrid work: It’s the new norm - we offer a great mix of working from the comfort of your home or the studio.
Flexi-time: Start and end work at a time that suits you, outside of our core working hours.
Annual Leave: 28 days of paid annual leave plus public holidays. We want you at 100%, and that means rest. We even add to these days after one year and five years of being part of our team.
Growth and development: From day one, our investment in your learning, development, and career progression is a top priority. And with the rate we are growing at, there are plenty of long-term career opportunities where talent is identified.
Pension scheme and other benefits: Salary exchange scheme, we pay less NIC and you pay less tax while contributing to your future. Work with our Financial services partner to work out what is best for you and your family.
A team that feels like family: You'll be joining a fun, supportive team that prioritises high autonomy, collaboration, and authenticity above all else. We also host regular team socials and events on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis!
Free to use electric charging points: Always thinking of the environment.
Culture & engagement: Our approach to culture encourages transparency, ownership and honesty. We have no room for toxicity, bureaucracy, micro-management here at Origin.
Wellbeing: We offer regular mental wellbeing checks with our life coach services partner.
If this sounds like you, send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
We can’t wait to meet you!
The closing date for this position is Friday 14th of October.